Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Aunt Caitlin is heading to Spain....

This is the face that Carson made when I told him that his Aunt Caitlin was going to Spain! He already misses her like CRAZY! He told me to write her a note from him.

Dear Aunt Caitlin,
I miss you like crazy. I love you more that I love water. Have fun, but not too much fun. I can't wait to see you on the computer! Love you Aunt Caitlin!
Love CarCar

Caitlin is the best person with Carson. As soon as he sees her he is all smiles! I am so excited for her, but I'm sad I won't get to see her for over a month.

Have fun my sweet little sister....Don't forget about us in the U.S. while you are living it up in Spain! Take lots of pictures! You have been slacking in that department lately. I love you and miss you already!!

1 comments:

Ape said...

awe look at his face hahaha so she is spain huh? She is so brave!!!