Monday, November 30, 2009

Football Season is now officially over. Carson went to every home game and did really well. The last few games were at 11:00 which made it tough on our afternoon nap, but he was a trooper. We love our Baylor Bears and will support them through thick and thin. We bought season tickets this year with the hopes of a bowl game. We didn't quite make it this year, but we are being true fans when we say "It WILL happen next year" You have to love the school you went to. It always bugs me when people talk bad about the University they attended. So until next year...........

We have gotten to know our neighbors pretty well the last couple of months. It's sad that it has taken this long for us to get the kids together, but at least we have done it and had a great time. I'm going to blame it on the construction that took so long on our house. Anyways, this is Harper she is Carson's friend from down the street. HP can hang with the boys. She is one tough cookie. She has to be with the beast that is Carson. I have known her dad for a long time, but have really enjoyed getting to know his wife. It's fun to be able to walk to your friend's house again. It's just like when I was younger. As you can see they are a mess together.

I'm afraid that my posts from now until Christmas will not be too exciting. My camera broke, so I am having to rely on everyone else for pictures. I didn't realize how much I used my camera until it was not available. It broke a week ago and I found myself using my iphone to get some cute pictures of Carson in the yard yesterday while dad put up the lights. Hopefully Santa will be bringing me a new camera for Christmas.....HINT HINT!

0 comments: