Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekend




Here are my boys watching the Cowboys play. Hopefully they will win again this week. Carson has been having some fussy nights. He goes through a fussy time almost every evening. It is almost always when Zack gets home from the bank. We like to call it his crying hour. It isn't what Zack would want to come home to, but he usually is fine after dinner. Carson slept from 8:30 to 6:30 last night. It was a much needed solid night of sleep for Zack. He has been working a lot lately. It takes him away from Carson and it is really taking a tole on Zack. I am thankful for how hard he works with the business and in school. We just have to stick through a couple more semesters with him going to school. I think once he is done I'm going to try to go back for grad school.


I went and took pictures of the house this weekend. I need to figure out how to put pictures on a slideshow on here. Things are moving along....but not moving along fast enough. It's getting very frustrating. I just want to be able to live in the house we bought almost 3 months ago. I know once it is done we will love it and it will be "our" home. I'm just ready to have Carson's nursery done. He is getting big for his bassinet. Pray that our house gets done in a timely manner.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! i am not a cowboys fan but i must say that is the cutest lil cowboys outfit ever!