Sunday, September 28, 2008

Working Mom

I am going back to work tomorrow. A couple of years ago I didn't think I wanted children, then I decided that I could be a mom but NEVER a stay at home mom. Work is quickly approaching and I'm wanting to be that stay at home mom now. I know that this is not a possibility for us right now, but hopefully someday I will be able to stay home with Carson. Until then I get to go back to work and see my other kids! I have mixed emotions about going back. Should I be excited to go back and see my kids or should I be sad to leave Carson. I thought that I would be a total wreck to leave him, but then I think about all of my sweet kids at school and I feel at peace. I think that God has really given me a very rewarding job. I love the people that I work with and the children that I get to spend my days with. I know that tomorrow isn't going to be an easy day, but I think that I'm going to be okay. I'm so blessed to have my mom, who is going to keep Carson while I'm at work. She is an amazing mom and she has taught me so much the last 8 weeks. I know that Carson is going to have a great day tomorrow with her. Please keep us all in your prayers and we embark on the "Working Mom" adventure.

1 comments:

lots of love said...

Hope your 1st day back went well! You're lucky to have a job that you love.